Thursday, November 26, 2020

Transit in Central Europe

Hello Netizens!

So I'm looking for suggestions for IP transit in Central Europe. What would be your preference? Especially for a secondary provider

In my country I have 2 major datacenters.

I've already discovered that they don't offer equal transit and in this case I'm seeking advice on which to pick one.

I got pretty aggressive quotes all over the place for 10g. I'll focus on MRC for 1y as NRC is not important much.

Cheapest and most available is Asympto - €1000 for 10g flat in one DC and €1400 in another (I guess due to L2 tunnel).

Cogent €1300

Lumen €1750

GTT €1750

Then I got only in one DC:

Telia €1700 (personal preference, because most of the T1 networks send through Telia wherever the traffic goes and they have pretty good links to Oceania and HK)

HE $1500 (5y offer though $700)

NTT still waiting for offer, I'll update on the date

Could not reach Interoute...

There's also a China Telecom option, BUT as far as I know their offers are not without "hidden" costs (registration in China and reporting in case of police requests). Anyone can suggest on that?



No comments:

Post a Comment