Saturday, November 7, 2020

Need some help diagnosing some issues WFH

So I will try to be as descriptive as possible but minimal to avoid releasing information. I WFH and have a ton of disconnections with Cisco Finesse. I am behind a Cisco Meraki Firewall that the company has provided. But, Finesse disconnects all the time! I am on a FIOS connection, but I don't use Frontiers hardware. I ran my own hardware. ER-X 5-Port from the ONT on CAT6 terminated by myself. No Security, aside from what's in the companies hardware Firewall. Since I really don't have much access to the Cisco servers logs, is there anything I can do from my side using Wireshark to determine the cause of the issue?

Edit: Work cannot seem to identify the issue, they believe its my ISP, but several of us are having the same issues, and they are on Spectrum as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment