Saturday, November 28, 2020

Managed switch proposal for homelab Dell R720

I recently purchased a Dell poweredge R720 for my homelab. (Didn't have a rack mounted server yet) It will arrive till end of December. In the meantime am searching for a 24port managed switch with sfp+. I focused on Mikrotik CRS326-24G-2S+RM or Unifi USW-24 GEN2 with the lcd screen. Mainly I want a managed switch with a colored touch screen in the sub $350 space. Just geek stuff and learning in my homelab. Most probably sth from ebay from Europe. Every suggestion welcome. (LCD is just because I like this kind of blink and am fond of things like grafana. Probably I can't display on this screen, widgets from Grafana, but if possible I would like a solution that gives me customization on what can be displayed-yaml? ) Thank you for your time, stay safe, greetings from Greece!



No comments:

Post a Comment