Thursday, November 19, 2020

How do I prepare myself for networking beside CCNA?

Hey Tldr at the end is basically the title
And English is not my first language.

Full story:

I got a job. But the company thinks I do not have enough networking knowledge. I was told to learn more about networking before I go to work in Dec. I am willing and all but I just do not know how to start. I am CCNA certified. I have basic networking concepts but when it comes to different brands or models, I am as dumb as a monkey. The company tell me to read cisco.com. I did but I find it confusing. It does offer CCNA training which I think I do not need. I did try to study CCNP as well. But to me CCNP is like a harder version of CCNA and I doubt it will help me much at this point. I did try to google "how to learn networking" or something like that but all I get is stuff CCNA related but I just want to learn something more real life.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment