Friday, November 13, 2020

[Help] I really need someone to help me with some questions about Windows credentials

I need to connect some PCs and make them visible to each other, and I'm quite new about this.

So I thought the best way was to create a user in each in netplwiz screen, then use it in the other PCs to connect.

Is this actually how this is done? Is there any other way to correctly achieve this?

Does this connection store in the windows credential?

Also, I have seen in W.Credentials something like

address: RobertPC

Name: Someword\user

Password: *****

If the pc name is RobertPC and the user is user, what is Someword?

Aside, I remember some time ago that I accessed a Windows screen where I could even choose that the user password would never expire or something like this but I can't tell how I got there.



No comments:

Post a Comment