Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What's your Load Balancer solution/env ?

Hello Networking,

I'll be replacing our load balancers (A10) beginning/mid next year, and I am starting to take a look at the possible solutions.

I'll be looking at something that could do Lbaas as we have a lot of demands for test VIPs, change to health-monitor/probe, etc... that could be done directly by the internal requester.

We have more that 500 VIP, usually pretty simple Http/Https, exposed to the internet for some services that are used by our external clients.

I used to have A10 in my previous job and had many issues (upgrades, routing, bugs, ressources exhaustion), and it seems to be the same here (I joined recently), so I really want to explore other solutions, and possibly account for future scalability, I had an AVI presentation not so long ago and it seemed interesting in terms of spinning up new nodes to scale.

Was wondering what you're using and for which scenarios ?

Thanks !



No comments:

Post a Comment