Monday, October 5, 2020

What distributor are you using for Netgear Business products?

Hello,

The company I work for is an AV integrator (and Netgear partner). We've been getting Netgear business switches from an authorized distributor but I believe they are a middleman. As a result, we haven't been able to get accurate product availability, tracking information, etc in a timely fashion. We keep having to go back and forth as they check with "their vendor".

I'm looking for another distributor option that can show stock and pricing on their website and also post tracking info as orders ship. Lowest possible prices would also be a plus.

I am looking at D&H, Herman ProAV, Tech Data, or Ingram Micro. If you have experiences with any of those, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment