Friday, October 23, 2020

Vpn aggregation ( wan link )

I figure I'll ask here because my Google Fu has gotten me nowhere, does anybody have any experience or maybe could even point me in the right direction of bonding vpns? not load balancing per say, however actual VPN or wan link aggregation. My usage example looks something like this: User side ( my semi truck ) Er3 lite ( or any layer 3 router ) To support physical / virtual bond of >> Modem "a" ( public ip dynamic ) Modem "b" ( public ip dynamic ) 2* separate vpn tunnels Eg ( tun1 on modem a, and tun2 on modem b.

Datacenter ( or my friends house with 3 static ip's )config: ( ip addr 1 & tun1 to modem "a" ) , ( ip addr 2 &tun2 to modem "b" ) ip addr 3 to internet ( dmz / bridge ect. )

So many people SAY they have done it, but no one EXPLAINS how...

The commercial solution as i have found seems to be A ) speedify, ( expensive ) B ) mlppp? Bonding ( only isp side, internal, and not supported by verizon [ or any cellular data carrier / provider ] )

Just hoping maybe someone on here has some experience, or could at least point me in the right direction. Thank you for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment