Tuesday, October 27, 2020

RADIUS Server GUI suggestions

I'm looking for a simple RADIUS server that allows me manage users with a GUI. The features provided by Freeradius would be more than enough if it wasn't for the lack of a GUI... Personally, I'm pretty comfortable with dealing with Freeradius via the command line, but I need to give user management access to not-so-techy people... The interface doesn't need to be anything fancy, but having the command line as the only interface with the server isn't enough :(

In the last few days I've been searching for a solution with no luck... I've encountered some GUIs implemented on top of Freeradius (daloradius and whatnot), but all of them seem a bit outdated or not maintained.

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd be looking for a free/opensource solution... Thanks in advance for the help.



No comments:

Post a Comment