Thursday, October 22, 2020

Need help tunnelling UDP packets

Hi!

I have been trying the last week with no success to forward udp packets, specifically OpenVPN ones.

My setup is like this.

OpenVPN client (let's call it host A)

Intermediate server with public ip (let's call it host B)

OpenVPN server behind a NAT (let's call it host C)

On host C I can't port forward any port, so what I'm trying to achieve :

Initiate a tunnel from host C to host B which will be where UDP packets from OpenVPN come through.

Make host A OpenVPN client connect to host B (make it look like it is the OpenVPN server) and then host B through the tunnel redirect to the OpenVPN server on host C.

I've been trying setting this up with socat and a ssh tunnel between host B and C but no luck.

Do you guys have any ideas on how this could be done?



No comments:

Post a Comment