Saturday, October 3, 2020

Looking for some rack mount ears for cisco sg350-28

Hi guys,

Story:

I purchased for a client 15 of the sg350 switches. unfortunately one of the boxes was damaged and the ears disappeared.... I have the option of a discount on the damaged bos switch (switch tests fine and no damage itself) or wait 5 weeks for a replacement (am in Chile and this is the wait time for getting these from the distributor). Getting a replacement through Amazon or someone else would be very expensive due to the price discount we got from the distributor.

Need:

I am looking for a set of SG350-28 rack mount ears with their screws. These are not the same as sg300 ears (thanks Cisco) of which there are lots of places to get them. I have had no luck anywhere finding replacement ears so I am hoping someone recently replaced some SG350 and has them laying around. I will pay for them and all shipping.

Please let me know if you can help



No comments:

Post a Comment