Saturday, October 24, 2020

Good learning sites for Nexus

Hi, does anyone know any really good sites that teach the Nexus OS from scratch? I have bought a series that I'm watching on uDemy for it which isn't bad but it is spoken in broken English sometimes and the videos can be 6/7 mins longs with the one or two commands in them each time. I've always learnt better reading and seeing it explained properly infront of me. A site I've always loved is Networklessons.com. That site taught me so much but sadly doesn't have a Nexus course on it. I also came across a site called dclessons.com which seemed promising but in the end looking like it was sometimes written in broken English for the pretty decent sized monthly fee to it didn't look worth it unless anyone can attest to it being good?

I find that unless you're on Nexus switches often its hard to nail down the OS and learn them properly indepth as possible without other learning materials.

Thanks everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment