Saturday, October 17, 2020

ERR_TIMED_OUT

The network has two Cisco Catalyst 3560s one functioning as a core switch and the other as an access switch. Two Cisco 1921 routers. A 2106 WLC and two 1142 LAP's. The routers are running HSRP and OSPF. Clients wireless connection is good and they have have internet access. Websites like Google, YouTube, Amazon, and other big names load and are accessible. However, there are a lot of webpages across the internet that are not loading. Yahoo Mail, Netflix, and Hulu are the big ones. I would say that around 75% of web pages load and function normally, but that leaves a fairly large amount of pages that time out giving the ERR_TIMED_OUT. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me trouble shoot this? -Things I've tried are switching DNS servers, changing LAP location, changing LAP channels for no overlap, and have even disabled one of the LAP's for a whole day to make sure there wasn't any interference. Also, this happens across all different browsers so it's not just a Chrome issue. If you have tips on trouble shooting then please let me know where I can start.



No comments:

Post a Comment