Saturday, October 17, 2020

Chromebook Self Signed Cert

We are deploying WPA2 enterprise authentication on a new wifi network and deployment has been done with a new generated self signed certificate. This has worked on Windows and MacOS fine.

Until we were given a chromebook, I cannot import the Self Signed Cert into the trust store of the Chromebook. We are using a single certificate rather than a CA. I can see the certificate under the Others tab after importing on the 'Servers' tab:

https://imgur.com/a/OZcmXwS

But its down as untrusted, is there any way I can manually trust this? If I try to join the Wi-Fi network now im getting a 'Authentication Certificate Rejected Locally' error. If I dont have the Cert at all, I see a cert error in NPS logs.

Please could someone help?



No comments:

Post a Comment