Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Remedy for an unfound solution?

Hello guys, I'm new to the community and would like to say hi to everyone who reads this...

I'm working on a project and I don't know how to build something. I didn't found solutions anywhere.

  1. I want to build a multihop VPN connection(without using a Virtual Machine or Router VPNs). I want the information to flow this way:

Me---> VPN Server 1 ---> VPN Server 2 ---> Destination

  • Which are the methods to do this?
  • With anonymity as a priority, which is the best one?
  1. I have to place the VPN Servers in networks that i don't have router access, which means I can't port forward.
  • Do I have any other way to do this?
  • If yes, what are those ways, and which is the best one with the same priority in mind, anonymity?


No comments:

Post a Comment