Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Portable Keyboard

Hey guys, I don't make a lot of posts..mainly just lurk but I have stumbled into a problem recently. I have a old IBM keyboard(quite small) that I have adapted to USB and I have a small USB wireless keyboard that works pretty good too, I think it came with some junk Kano kit that I bought on clearance for the Pi inside. Anyways, I really like to have a portable keyboard...wireless or not and on the CLI I have had issues with both of mine doing things like - & * / _ | ; or any of the other somewhat common CLI characters that aren't [A-Z]<<<i'm sure the [ and { doesn't work right either. Anyways, usually I can get around it by switching a lock or something but it really slows down the fun. Anybody have a portable keyboard they have for spontaneous projects or does everybody store a cheap USB keyboard in their trunk?

Not sure this is 100% networking but it seems a lot of folks would have something similar in their EDC or at least consider it!



No comments:

Post a Comment