Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Need Some Assistance on Possible Router Upgrade

I'm and IT Admin that could use some assistance. We are small company with about 50 users looking to update our Router. We currently use a Dell SonicWall NSA 2600 with Licensing for SSL VPN, Gloval VPN Client Enterprise, and Comprehensive/Advanced Gateway Security Suite with our Content Filtering: Premium Edition (Expired) and Analyzer. We only use our VPN access to connect to our Security Cameras.

Our MSP is quoting us a Cisco Meraki Router MX 250 with Advanced Security License and Support for 13k.

I'm at a bit of learning curve and trust my MSP but this seems like a little much.

Do i need to upgrade my SonicWall if so why would I need to?

Would I be better of going with and MX 84 or MX100 or maybe even a smaller applicane?

Thank you in advanced for any feed back.



No comments:

Post a Comment