Thursday, September 10, 2020

Migrating from OSPF to EIGRP across infrastructure

Yes, I know it's typically EIGRP to OSPF migration. But I need to go the other way.

However; my company has been absorbed by a much larger one that uses EIGRP.

There is zero chance they will convert their 400 node (stable) EIGRP network to OSPF so lets drop that as a solution please. They are Cisco 100% with almost zero chance of bringing in anything non-cisco that routes. :)

My OSPF setup is small. Area 0 with 6 ABR's. I have 6 Dmvpn routers, 2 pair of nexus 6k switches one Nex 9000 and 6 pairs of 5508-X's running OSPF.

Half of my ABR's are Cisco 881 dmvpn routers for SoHO use. The other 3 are offices with 100 to 300 people in them

Can you guys point me to any docs for OSPF to EIGRP migration/tips.

DDG (duck duck go) search gives me TONS on OSPF to EIGRP. Zero on the reverse.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment