Friday, September 11, 2020

Issue with teams voice traffic

I am hoping someone has had this issue and has been able to resolve it. When an end user is on VPN and initiates a teams call to someone on the corporate LAN the call connects you can hear audio for 5 to 10 seconds then the call will terminate. If the call is from corporate LAN to VPN user there is no issues experienced. Right now we have forced vpn setup where all traffic goes to the corporate network before routing anywhere else. Microsoft suggest setting up a split tunnel but at this time upper management does not want any traffic not to come to corporate first. I ran a packet capture and what I can see is when the issue happens I can see the corporate IP sending traffic to the VPN IP but no return traffic. This is why I am assuming the call gets dropped but I don't understand as to why since the call from corporate to VPN all traffic flows without any issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment