Thursday, September 3, 2020

HP Switch bandwidth problem

Hi guys, I have a problem regarding internet bandwidth on my business firm switch, I'm not a network kind a guy, and need help in understanding where to look at.

Switch is HP V1810-48G J9660A.

Situation is that I have confirmed 100mbps coming from the ISP C 3400 router, on switch port which has configured Link speed AUTO, 1000MbpsFullDuplexCopper.

This port have vlan tag 2 - WAN network.

Bandwidth which comes out of the switch is in range of 20/20 approx (after Patch panel if it is important).

Tried also connecting another Ethernet cable on it directly, in port with same vlan tag, and result still the same.

I hope this approach of testing is ok, but would need recommendations where to look next. Any help is more than welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment