Saturday, September 12, 2020

How hard is CCNA?

2nd year networking student here, from Ireland Dublin. I've a few questions I guess after being informed the other day by my networking teacher how hard it actually is but I'm not sure if he was being dramatic about it.

My networking teacher told us the CCNA is one of the hardest IT exams you can possibly take, with high failure rate for first attempters.. I googled it and one google source said 95% failure rate for first attempters? Of course I take this with a pinch of salt and don't fully believe it.

But my networking teacher has 3 master degrees in IT and CCNA already and has stressed over and over this is the hardest exam you ever take.

Is he serious? Should I really be uping my study levels for this exam?

In Ireland to take the CCNA already is like 800 euros, i dont wanna imagine taking such an incredibly hard exam at such a price point and fail it?

If i get my degree in networking, is CCNA still vital to getting a decent job?

Thanks.

(Vague questions I know, just not sure where else to ask)



No comments:

Post a Comment