Thursday, September 17, 2020

Add a "super" password for Comware switches on Oxidized

Hello, I hope you're all doing great !

I'm using Oxidized + LibreNMS to monitor / backup all my switches.

Everythink works fine on "regular" Comware switches but I have a few where I have to use the "super" command to have access to all the comands.

The issue is that Oxidized backups those switches successfully but the config looks like this :

# HP Comware Platform Software
# Comware Software, Version 5.20.99, Release 2221P07
# Copyright (c) 2010-2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
#
# HP A5120-24G-PoE+ EI Switch with 2 Interface Slots with 1 Processor
# 128M bytes SDRAM# 16384K bytes Flash Memory
#
# Hardware Version is REV.B# CPLD Version is 007# Bootrom Version is 621
# [SubSlot 0] 24GE+4SFP+POE Plus Hardware Version is REV.B
#
# ^
# % Unrecognized command found at '^' position.
# ^
# % Unrecognized command found at '^' position.
^
% Unrecognized command found at '^' position.

I haven't found anything related to the "super" command in the comware.rb file. Is there a var that I can use to specify the super password ?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read.

Have a nice day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment