Saturday, August 22, 2020

Regarding the Pearson VUE Online testing

This is strictly a rant so bare with me. These guys are a joke. To anyone reading - please do not go for the online test option with this joke of a company.

I had my exam scheduled for today for 8:30AM CEST, I opened the OnVUE app around 8 to run all the prequisites - this part went smoothly. Then, at 8:14, I got greeted by the "You're almost ready to take the exam" screen or something like that, where they say that a proctor should join the call in around 15 minutes. Well - I waited for around 1h20mins - nobody showed up.

Better yet, I tried calling multiple of their phone numbers to their so-called 'customer support' - of course noone was available for 20 minutes. I also tried the online chat, where I was being constantly messaged that the chat agent will join shortly and that the estimated wait time was 0 minutes. That went on for 40 minutes.

I'm super pissed because the exam costs 360$ and I had to reschedule everything today to be able to take it in the morning. Just terrible experience overall - don't do it to yourself and don't take the online exam.



No comments:

Post a Comment