Monday, August 3, 2020

Install vs Bundle Upgrading Cisco 9300 Stack

Hi All,

I do not have access to a lab at the moment as I am working remotely. I have a question regarding upgrading a cisco 9300 stack that is on 16.6 code in BUNDLE mode.

I want to upgrade to 16.12.3 but am concerned about doing the install mode command. Will the other members of the stack convert to the new mode or will I need to manually convert each switch to install mode? If that is not clear, please let me know and I can answer any questions.

Current stack is in bundle mode. Looking to upgrade direct to new code using the install activate method to have the switches in install mode. Do the other members of the switch automatically convert to the new code and install mode?

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment