Saturday, August 22, 2020

How can I test IPsec VPN connectivity?

I'm in the middle of setting up the three firewall on my lab for my client.

-FW-A is active located at Site1.

-FW-B is Active and Passive devices at Site2.

-The Site1 and Site2 are supposed to connect each other via IPsec VPN.

-Unlike the actual client environment, the lab has no Internet connectivity.

Now, I'm almost finished with implementing all of the configurations on the devices. However, I'm just wondering how can I see if VPN connectivity works properly between two locations. One rough solution I came up with is to place a router/L3 switch between the two sites and configure it so that the tunneling is running, but I am not sure exactly how it should be.

Can anybody help me out with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment