Monday, August 24, 2020

Controlling OpenDaylight Controller

Hello all,

I am running SDN experiments by connecting network simulations to OpenDaylight controller running on an Ubuntu virtual machine. I can't find the code where ODL algorithm runs. I want to override it and change the routing algorithm according to my study requirements. I have downloaded DLUX and Yang tools with ODL and they can detect my network normally. Everything works and the packets travel fine from source nodes to the desired destination nodes using the default ODL algorithm.

Does anyone have an idea how to edit the controller's routing algorithm?

Many thanks in advance.

Software used:

Riverbed Modeler 18.8

OpenDayLight Oxygen 0.8.4

Ubuntu running on Virtual Machine

WireShark



No comments:

Post a Comment