Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Capture packets between router and modem

In my home all devices are connected with my router, I want to capture all traffic so I have done below connection

Modem --------> Laptop (Windows 10) ---------------> Router

I have purchased USB to Ethernet adapter, used it to connect Modem & Laptop via Ethernet adapter

Now Laptop's Ethernet Port I have connected Router via LAN cable

Now In windows, I can see two Network connection Network1, Network2.

Then I have selected above two Network in Windows 10 and create Bridge

Now from router I can access internet and also In Windows 10, wireshark software can also be able to show traffic

Now when I try to capture traffic, it does not shows me any HTTP request, It just shows me IP addresses.

Any one please help me how to capture http traffic in this connection? Am I doing something wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment