Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Can't access website under ATT network, but works perfectly fine with other networks and in home network.

So this recently happened when i switched my websites host from Squarespace to GoDaddy Website Builder. I understand a domain propagation will occur during the transfer process, but usually last 24-48 hours. So it's been over 48 hours and i'm still experiencing issues with my website. If it try to searching for my website it works perfectly fine under my home wifi, but for Cricket Wireless it doesn't go through. I tried it on 4 devices using Cricket wireless data... So i'm wondering what could be the problem? Is it my DNS? My host told me that my domains DSN seems to be updated. Here's my website www.iGeekFixThis.com to those who might have cricket wireless. It worked under the At&t network (yeah i'm aware that Cricket Wireless is powered by At&t), but it does go through with other carriers, but not cricket. Please help :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment