Thursday, August 20, 2020

Best Access Point for Small Business Office

Hello Folks,

I have been tasked with coming up with a solution of deploying a wireless network infrastructure in a 7,000 square foot space. This client would like full wireless coverage on top of being protected from the latest threats. They would also like content filtering and app control. I am having a hard time coming up with a decent solution for them especially with the controller based access point part. I have done some research online, and some people are saying go with the Unifi Dream Machine, switch, and their AP's. The downside to that is, Unfi is very behind in the threat management space. So I kinda don't wanna deploy that solution. I have decided to look at the Sonicwall NSA's, but now I am trying to figure out what decent AP's would give me good coverage. Should I still proceed with just getting the AP's from Unfi and combining that with the Sonicwall NSA or is there a better combination of equipment I could go for? I hope my question makes sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment