Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Aruba Central - Default Gateway

I'm trying to get my bearings on Aruba Central and am having a bit of a rough go of it. Handful of switches, 2540/2530. I have a few joined to Aruba Central and it seems the act of joining them into Aruba Central is preventing me from making any local configuration changes - is this to be expected? A simple change, ip default gateway x.x.x.x is not available via the CLI - the ip command simply isn't recognized. When we purchased this solution we were informed that we'd be unable to make changes to the APs, but does this apply to the switches as well? I'm not sure how comfortable I am relinquishing all CLI control over the switches...

Anyway, if this is the case, can anyone point me in the right direction to issue the ip default-gateway command to these switches via the Central UI?

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment