Saturday, July 18, 2020

What Certifications to look into getting

Hello, I'm a student just out of high school into college, I was wondering if there were any certifications that I should see about signing up for classes to help me actually get a job in the field. My original plan was to go for the Cisco stuff however I don't know if it is the best option anymore due to the CCNA stuff getting a complete rework this year and I don't know if their now Broad knowledge certification means much to employers or the field in its entirety. I'm already heading towards an associate in Networking at my local college but I would like just a little bit more to put myself on the radar for employers to choose me over any other person. Thanks for the help in advance, I don't know if this violates rule #5 for this sub and if it does I apologize.



No comments:

Post a Comment