Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Viptela SDWAN - Questions

Hey guys/gals,

I have been working with viptela on cisco's dcloud for a small deployment, but I have a few questions. Unfortunately scouring through the command reference guide and sdwan documentation I am not seeing answers.

1 - I know you can disable SSH per VPN entirely. But what is the proper way to restrict SSH on a vedge router in CLI (in ISR/ASR this is normally done with an ACL on the VTY interface). I cannot see at all how this is done.

2 - In the vmanage there are two modes of devices, CLI mode and vmanage mode. If I change these modes, will the routers configuration reset, or will it convert all existing CLI config and migrate them into various templates?

3 - Is there any good recommendations for articles/documentation regarding this besides the cisco sdwan docs. Any books? Any got'ya's you'd like to share?

thanks a bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment