Wednesday, July 22, 2020

SNMP Issue - HP 2920-48G Switches with Domotz Pro

Hello all,

I run 2 HP 2920-48G switches on my network. I also have a bunch of smaller HPE managed switches throughout the building. I am using SNMP v2 to create a network topology through Domotz Pro. However, for some reason, the 2920's aren't showing up with their interfaces the way the rest of the devices are. This is causing the network topology to be completely wrong: since the 2920's are the top level switches, Domotz can't figure out how everything is routed. I've checked my private and public community strings multiple times to make sure they match. I've tried changing my trap source and response from RFC 1517 to the specific IP of the switch, but that didn't change anything. Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment