Thursday, July 2, 2020

Router with Cable provider and Cellular provider in one device to distribute internet to home.

I'd like a router that gets 2 signals from the provider: an xfinity and a metropcs. so if xfinity drops or interrupts the signal the sim card from metropcs picks it up. I used to have a peplink that would get xfinity and bellsouth in one router, so im wondering if there is a router that gets a cellular provider and a cable provider in one machine - reason is, the entry cable box outside the house is really crappy, exposed, loose and there is nothing I can do about it. Since I will put a lot of home security in the network, Id like to have a backup in case the intruder cuts the cable box. Can you give me a reliable good brand and model please ? Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment