Saturday, July 25, 2020

Recommend processor for labbing

Hey i am planning to assemble a new pc. I know this is not the correct subreddit for this but please hear me out first. I am currently studying for ccie. I dont have physical routers and switches. I am planning to use it for labbing with gns3 or eveng. The thing is i dont know if new amd chipsets support virtualization properly. I will also be running VMs ( learning firewall and cyber security too). Can somebody please suggest good processor (intel or amd or any other alternative). I will be honest and say living in third world country has its downsides. Sadly everything is costly here if not unavailable. So i am looking for mid range components that can provide optimum performance. Also can someone please tell me how do you guys lab?



No comments:

Post a Comment