Saturday, July 18, 2020

Online course for IT networking fundementals for DevOps

I'm a fresh grad from an unrelated engineering field that through chance got a job as a DevOps engineer. I use to learn basic data science in python but never really learn anything related to network, I never even make a website or databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.

through my job, I've learned basic DevOps stuff such as ansible, chef, gitlab-ci and Kubernetes (YAML engineering). But I always have a problem when something related to networking comes up such as whitelisting IP's in HAproxy and ingress. I don't really understand how DNS works. I don't understand what mac is.

I know there is a lot of blogs or website that I can read on and learn these specifics, but my problem is I need a structured lesson plan so I didn't miss fundamental stuff and also skip stuff that I wasn't aware of. Moreover, a course will help structure my learning.

thankyou for your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment