Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes

Comcast recently did a “maintenance” in my area (we literally saw them a few houses down walking around and tinkering with things). Since then my internet has been complete crap. Anytime I do a speed test it times out. One thing I did notice is my “jitter” is upwards of 200 - 600 ms. Any idea what this means?

Before this we were getting 800-900 mbps.

I have a Comcast technician coming out but just wondering if there’s anything I can do on my end to troubleshoot.

So far I have reset the modem,unplugged and replugged everything. Did a walkthrough with a Comcast representative, and still nothing.

If this post is in the wrong place I’m completely sorry but I couldn’t find any relatable posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment