Monday, July 20, 2020

Network Testing Tools

Good afternoon,

I will preface this by saying I'm dumb with networking, I'm actually asking this for my network team. I handle servers on my side.

I work for a school district and we have to test our school sites to see if they can handle the traffic load of all teachers streaming their classes over WebEx on our Aruba WAPs. The thing is, our folks don't have a great array of tools to do this. We have to do it quick, because if we have to light up additional fibers we have to do it before August 12th.

Do you fine folks know of anything we could use to pull this off? Our core is fine. We have 40 GbE up to the ISP, but each school only has 1 GbE links which were due to be increased anyway to 2 GbE at elementary and 10 GbE for secondary. Those sites are possibly going to choke without adding to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment