Saturday, July 25, 2020

Need advice for a home 4g network setup

Hi,

I'm planning moving back home to rural France for a year to save a ton of money on rent versus living in the UK in a nice flat I rent alone. I work in VFX so I've been working remotely full time since covid-19 started. My current research suggests that a mimo Omni directional antenna may be best as I don't really have direct line of sight to the nearest cell tower. I'm planning on running said antenna on my roof and piping it down to a solid 4G router. I'm looking for any advice to keep the entire setup under say £400 pounds. It's for my work so I'm willing to spend good money on this for it to prioritize speed and stability over ease of use etc as being technical comes with my job. Looking forward to hearing from anyone out there especially if that's already something they've done.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment