Thursday, July 23, 2020

HP5120 (Comware 5) specific privilege for one user

Hey !

I'm sorry to ask for help once more but I couldn't find any solution on the web.

I'm configuring a HP5120 switch and I'm trying to configure a "RO user" for my backup software (which I have done on my HP5130 switches and it works perfectly).The only issue is that I can't find a way to assign a specific privilege level to one user.

To me, only these 2 commands are related to this issue (I'm using publickey authentication):

user-interface vty 0 15
authentication-mode scheme
user privilege level 3
terminal type vt100

&

local-user test
authorization-attribute level 1
service-type ssh

But the authorization-attribute command has no effect, only the user privilege level but it is applied to all the users.

There has to be something I'm missing / misunderstanding.

Thank you in advance,

Have a wonderful day !



No comments:

Post a Comment