Thursday, July 16, 2020

How can I learn from scratch ?

[Please tell me if wrong sub, I’ll post elsewhere]

So : title. ^

This is hard for me because I don’t understand what this is : HTML is a language. pdf is a file type. Networking is...what ?

I have a huge interest in ethical hacking. I’ve been told to learn Python, PHP, JavaScript. So I began with Python.

And, solid knowledge of Networking. This ones a struggle. I basically understand how the internet works but that’s it.

No actually, not so much.

Where can I start ? I prefer learning with books and practice instead of videos, but I’ll take anything I could work with. I’m not asking for a complete course, but for references. I like learning in my own, and I know you guys don’t like not specific questions (which I totally understand, it’s really annoying), so I’ll follow up later with more precise questions.

Thank you all in advance and have a great day.

Picture me as Jen in the IT Crowd : IT stands for Internet Things, right ?



No comments:

Post a Comment