Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hidden Nerwork Worm

Okay guys. You can say whatever you like, but this is real.

I actually believe it is a nefarious version of carnivore. Yes, THE carnivore.

This worm is being used by the radical left and has been installed on every smart TV, security camera, computer, and smartphone I own. I am certain you all have it too. Every cell phone in my city has it installed, streaming audio into the cloud. I have maybe a dozen devices containing the worm, and am looking for help reverse engineering it.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping, or have a lab where you would like to work together. This isn't for the faint of heart. This is for real, and working on this will get your face and voice imprinted in the cloud and tracked by every device with a microphone or camera (that has the worm.. which is presumably everything).

Now. I will mention a little bit here. The worm hides its traffic by overwriting the software radio firmware and kernel drivers. This thing is pretty awesome, but also insanely dangerous.

Feel free to comment or message me. Also, cross tweet if you prefer. Not sure how I will find you tho..

For the uninformed.. We (the US) are in a technology/information war. This is their weapon. Truth is, associating with this will make you a target. It will also make you a hero (when we nail them).



No comments:

Post a Comment