Friday, July 10, 2020

Downstream ASN with BIRD?

Hi,

I am trying to downstream one my own ASNs in BIRD, but none of my configurations seem to be working.

AS1 - ASN providing Transit.

AS2 - ASN recieving transit. (Redacted my own ASNs)

(All prefixes announced are mine so nothing about destroying the internet hopefully, plus my upstreams and my config filters everything under my AS-SET, which is only these 2 ASNs)

protocol bgp as1

{

local as 1;

source address 2a0x:xxx:xxxx:xxxx:5400:2ff:fed9:4b42;

export all;

import filter {

if net ~ 2a0x:xxx:xxx::/48 then accept;

reject;

};

graceful restart on;

multihop 2;

neighbor 2a0x:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:5400:2ff:fed9:47b4 as 2;

password "asdf";

}

protocol bgp as2

{

local as 2;

source address 2a0x:xxxx:xxxx:1355:5400:2ff:fed9:47b4;

import all;

export filter {

if net ~ 2a0x:xxxx:xxx::/48 then accept;

reject;

};

graceful restart on;

multihop 2;

neighbor 2a0x:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:5400:2ff:fed9:4b42 as 1;

password "asdf";

}

My static config is also just set to allow that IPv6 prefix.

With this config, I think everything looks good to me, the session establishes, but the prefix is still unreachable. What am I doing wrong? IRR and RPKI is valid for both ASns



No comments:

Post a Comment