Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Certified Refurbished?

Hi,

For a home lab, I don't mind buying used equipment or refurbished ones, however in the enterprise, I'd rather have certified refurbished if we're getting refurbs, and honestly it's way better for the environment to do so

I've noticed that Juniper have officially recertified switches, which come with the necessary support ie: firmware, and other support

I've found Aruba "refurbished" switches, but I've not seen anything that suggests that they're certified refurbished by the manufacturer, which is a bit of an issue when it comes to general support. Cisco require you to login I believe, using your Cisco account, and I don't believe that they have certified refurbished ones too

Does anyone know of any places (other than Juniper) where this is possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment