Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Beautiful labelling

Hi,

I've always liked "beautiful labels" created by software where you can see a shit tonne of detail on a relatively small label whilst still being legible. The label also has been designed so that there is some white space where you can flip the label over, and make it a lot stronger ie: where you can see the detail on one side and the length on the other side

I've created the following labels for people to use as a design template. I created this using Brother's P-touch Editor Software but it may well work for other vendors like Dymo too

I've got a couple of example labels there too. If there's anything I've taken from the first company I've ever worked for it's damn good labelling. I personally have a Brother PT 750W label printer using 12mm Tze231 compatible label tapes. This again is not a plug for Brother and may well work for other brands but I made this using a Brother printer years and years ago

The link where you can download this is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jckkscf15di3dji/AACFQTBoHbmFSeXguT6hYHLCa?dl=0



No comments:

Post a Comment