Saturday, July 11, 2020

Are there ASN/Prefix/Routing information dashboards/tools? (medium to long term data)

Hopefully this is an appropriate topic for discussion here. If not, read me to filth in the comments :)

Are there any tools similar to bgp.he.net that cover a longer span (example: more than 10 years) of data for ASNs? I've been building my own dashboards for this using route-views2 rib data, and want to see if there are resources to :

  1. Compare to my own to make sure my results are not crazy (I mean, I'm pretty sure they are good, but you never know)
  2. See if there are any improvements I can make on interpreting/representing data, and inspire me to write more (and hopefully better) code

I've put a couple of screenshots up here of example grafana dashboards I've created with the data:

https://imgur.com/a/molN6mA

This currently isn't publicly accessible, and is more to further my own understanding, learn how to write better python, and understand time series DBs (influx/prometheus) and play with grafana.



No comments:

Post a Comment