Friday, July 17, 2020

25Gbps Speedtest

Until today, I had been thinking that speedtest.net is limited with up to 10Gbps tests. I was doing some usual performance tests on my server, which is running under Microsoft, on Amsterdam data center. Suddenly, I wanted to do a speed test and opened the application. Even though my server supports up to 50Gbps according to tests that I have done with NTTTCP, it is surprising to see a number more than 10Gbps on speedtest.net.

There might be a bug with the Windows application of speedtest because I only get high results when I first open the app and press the test button without changing the destination server. I know that networking just does not mean "speedtest" but wanted to share this unusual experience.

https://www.speedtest.net/result/d/61d72984-376b-42a3-8cd3-1973e128c149



No comments:

Post a Comment