Saturday, June 6, 2020

Switch in a closet? Need cooling? After doing too much reading, I presume “no” but would value opinions from those with practical experience.

First.

If I am in the wrong sub, let me know and I will delete the post.

Second. Solo shop, jack of all trades, master of none.

Moving offices. Old space had a conditioned space from previous tenets that had AC. I put my office in there and kept it at a pleasant 68 year round.

New space has no such room and am researching specs and standalone AC units.

Am putting in a Fortigate firewall/router and a Cisco 2960 48 port POE switch. Has an on prem dell tower that manages printing.

I don’t think I need AC based on all the specs.

But I don’t want to be so smart I fail.

Thoughts?

Edit: typos



No comments:

Post a Comment