Monday, June 29, 2020

Smaller budget switch options

We are a smaller MSP who normally deal with Juniper and Cisco options.

That being said, I have just come into this company last week, and have been tasked with finding a more budget friendly solution for our smaller clientel.

Requirements.

Reliability

8/24/48 Ports options

PoE for IP phones

Ability to program Vlan.

Of course I was not given a "About this Price" more of a, gather some options.As I said this is a very new upgraded position for me, so previous knowledge is very limited.That being said, before just throwing a post out, I have already put some options together.

Currently I am looking into the HPE 1920 series, I don't know if we should stay entirely away from Netgear.But looking into some of the GS option.

Thanks for any help.



No comments:

Post a Comment