Friday, June 19, 2020

Servers/Networking.

Hello everyone

Currently I've been working in data center (server support role) which includes configuration and troubleshooting servers, activities like hard disk replacement,firmware upgradation,OS installation and maintaining datacenter. I've amount idea of servers but do not have in depth understanding yet and also I have completed CCNA Routing and Switching.

I would like to know the learning techniques for the new role and career opportunities in these fields. Can someone please help me with the below questions running over my mind.

  1. Should I need to get in depth into servers world or take up the new role/responsibilities like routing and switching.
  2. What are the considerations to be taken while deciding which one to choose.
  3. Any other suggestions and recommendations are also welcome .

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment